10/7/08

And so it begins...

My sister is supposedly leaving for France "Today" Tuesday. The last time I saw her Sunday I promised that I would make a blog and post all the crazy stories of her overseas antics and mostly other-languaged adventures. To be honest, who knows what those crazy French people are really saying anyway?

And so this blog is off the ground, I fully intend on updating it as often as a new story arises in my head movies. You the reader should know that I the brother of the Kelly in question will not actually receive any information at any point as to how the trip, hiatus, or maybe sabbatical is going until Kelly is already back stateside, so everything that you read here will be 93% made up on the spot, 6% from a dream I had the night before, 4% utter nonsense, and 2% will be the occasional reference or head-nod, if you will to movies, songs, books, TV shows, and previous conversations with people that you have never, and probably will never meet.

So from me to you, I wish you best of luck if you believe in that sort of thing from here on out, and if you do not understand what is going on at any point in time during the reading of these posts, please hesitate to contact me and ask me about it.
Tropic Thunder, Willy Wonka.

No comments:

Post a Comment