10/9/08

02. Second leg

Okay, so I am sitting in the airport terminal waiting for my new family to come pick me up. Apparently they are late, or they ran out of cardboard signs that have names on them. There is some guy next to me dressed in a really old airline pilot uniform with a sign that says "Handratty", I tried to ask him why he was dressed so funny, but he did not answer.

I really should have gotten a picture of one of the family members, I have no idea what any of them look like. All I know is the name of the wife, names have been changed for less-than-obvious reasons Leeloo. I will be sure to let you guys know what they look like when I see them... Until then, you should just assume that they all look like this, except with more silly-looking berets, and fewer people not holding bagguettes.

I think that last paragraph was probably the most clever thing I have ever done on a blog, aside from that time when I hijacked this one for funsies, goooood times.
Catch Me If You Can, The Fifth Element.

3 comments: