10/10/08

03. Not even going there

Okay, so I had a crazy dream, it involved horses, and tile floors... And socks, something about socks. Anyway, I will attempt to describe the family to you...

The Father, Thomas Baldwin, is quite an odd character, he is a medium sized man with a decent amount of hair on his head, with facial hair in an arrangement I can only describe as a beardless chopstache. Other than that, not much more can be said, besides the fact that he likes to smoke at all times.

The Mother, Leeloo, is fairly nondescript, she only wears white for some reason.
I got bored of coming up with descriptions, the only one I actually had planned was the one for the Father, and that took like an hour to come up with.

The four children, Richard, John, James, and George (Listed oldest to youngest), are just like normal children. They are noisy, hyper, and pretty much just crazy at all hours of the day (And night). They seem to get along well enough though, and I could totally see them making their own band or something.
Chasingmyhat, The 4400, The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment