10/24/08

Ha ha! ... Busy

Okay, so my bad for not posting in a while. I was gone for the weekend, then I actually had to WORK at work (Go figure). This is really the first chance I got to even touch the blog besides yesterday, but I had to watch "Pi" yesterday, and we all know it is difficult to blog whilst watching a paranoid delusional Mathematician do his thang. I actually do not have an ideas for an upcoming post, so it might be next Wednesday before anything is posted again.

I think when I started this I forgot to mention that I do not have an internet connection at my home, which means I can only add a new post while I am at work, and only if there is no work to be done. It is an odd situation, but what else is there for me to do? A story needs to be told, and I am the only one that can tell it, so I must do what I can to let the world *Trails off* ...

4 comments:

  1. You *had* to watch "Pi"? I don't believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "but what else is there for me to do?"

    Maybe purchase an internet connection? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Samann": Yes, I had to watch "Pi". I have a Netflix subscription, and I needed to return it so I could watch "Slipstream".

    Herohtar: Why would I spend money on an internet connection when I have one where I work? I do not see the use in spending money on something that will just be a distraction at home. I would rather have to deal with finding time to check my e-mail/Facebook while at work, than deal with limiting my internet usage at home. I am not a big fan of wasting all my time at home perusing the internet for useless and trivial information, I have time to do that at work while fixing computers. That said, being a slave to my need for entertainment does not come first in my list of priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I have a book on my shelf at school called, "The History of Pi" and I definitely had a student (a 10th grader, mind you) today say, "Why would anyone want to read a history of someone named P.I.?" Needless to say, I laughed and began contemplating what the use of teaching is anyway. The moral of our story? Stay in school friends, stay in school. Oh, and don't smoke weed. The End.

    ReplyDelete